tirsdag den 4. januar 2011

New blog from Mattias ;)

Read it after the cut (læs mere)
Or on dunesite ;)
Or on his blog: mattiaskolstrup.com (here, you can also see the pictures)

GOD i hope they will come with an album this year!
















Hey!

I hope you had a great Christmas and a blast of a new year???

I personally spend my Christmas in and around Copenhagen with my family. I had a really cosy Christmas evening with heavy discussions and imaginary presents. My father “gave” me his wish for a lot of magic moments in 2011. Thanks dad. I also got to see my newest almost-nephew for the first time.
I celebrated New Years Eve in Smaaland in Sweden with my big brothers and 18 other people. It was one of the best New Year parties I ever had. We spend 5 days in the middle of a forest close to a lake and with snow everywhere. Check out my blog
mattiaskolstrup.com  if you want to see some pictures from up there!

But it´'s time to look forward.
What will happen in 2011?

I don't know all of it yet, but we can promise you that we will release new music. We can't tell if a full studio album will be released this year; cause we want to write the greatest songs ever written (or something like that at least) before we give them to the world. This time we don’t want to stress anything out. It shall flow like a river, shine like the sun, be cool as ice, hard as steel and as beautiful as Ole naked…. Well…

What's for sure is that we will be touring. First of all we will rehearse our asses off to deliver the best shows ever at the small German Winter Tour 2011 later this month. We are looking very much forward to play for you all.

Then there's the summer tour. So far only Danish summer festival have been booked. We are working on booking some European festivals as well, but because of stupid stuff I can’t write here it’s not sure we'll play any yet. So cross your fingers if you want to see us any other place than Denmark in the summer of 2011.

If you have any questions regarding Dúné's plans in 2011 please feel free to ask them in the comment box right there ------------------------------------------------------------------>
And I'll try to answer all.

I will meet up with the others at the rehearsal now!
Bye, bye
Mattias

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar