onsdag den 13. juli 2011

New blog from Ole

There's a new blog from Ole :) Read it here after the cut or at dunesite.com



You know how everyone uses their blogs to talk about great revelations, their biggest passion, or an important experience they recently had?

You know what? Today will be different, cause I had to go through what everyone (should) go through at least every once in a while:
Cleaning.

I have been sitting here in front of my computer, trying to come up with soothing words for myself, as I "hate" that part of everyday life. I really can't think of words horrible enough to describe it.
It's everything from putting things in the right places, to vacuuming, to dusting, to washing up, to whatever, really. It's a bloody waste of time. All I can think about are the things I am missing, or the things that REALLY need to get done (of course cleaning does too, once in a while).
For instance, writing new songs, messing around with a new synthesizer, working out, partying or even staring out the window, which I for the record, find way more exciting!

Phew, it's off my chest now.
I am done cleaning, and I am done complaining about it.
Now, moving on to packing my gear for the Green Concert shows which are gonna be AWESOME!
See you there...

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar