mandag den 18. juli 2011

New blog from Simon

There's a new blog from Simon :)

Read it after the cut or at dunesite.com!

It is weird to get a new place. You realize all the things you use in your daily routines and how much you really need them.

For example, we got home from Denmark this morning at 4 a.m., and I came home to my new apartment and forgot I didn't have any drinking glasses yet. Damn that is super annoying.

So todays mission is IKEA. Have to get all the small things I really need, and then tomorrow or Wednesday, do some furniture shopping as well. It is not really cosy waking up in the apartment to just a small marshall amp, my clothes and a suitcase. :D

Can't wait to make the place feel more like home.

But hope you all had a great weekend, and a great new week.

And remember, don't forgot all the small things, we should be grateful for. You never know, when you might lose it.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar