tirsdag den 17. april 2012

PIOTREK’S PERFECT PONIEDZIALEK

 This time a video from Piotrek's skiing vacation :)








































read and see the video after the cut or at dunesite.com

Submitted by Piotrek on Mon, 2012-04-16 19:02
Yeah...
So the end of the week became actually the beginning of this one, but finally I have something ready!
In March, I was very lucky to be able to go skiing for a week. I have been skiing since I was a little kid and I love it. This was my first real skiing vacation since 2007. To share some of my experiences with you I made a short video blog with some help from my very good friend, Michal, and his newly acquired GoPro2 camera. Here is the result:




If you for some reason can't see the video, use this link: http://vimeo.com/40464172
I wish everyone a nice and relaxing vacation from time to time. Hope you enjoyed the video.

Peace,
Piotrek

PS. I you wanna see the teaser, the link is here.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar