søndag den 12. juni 2011

New blog from Ole at dunesite.com!
You can also read it here, just click "læs mere"

It's worth reading!






Getting rid of your old wardrobe. Breaking up with a girlfriend. Turning vegetarian. Moving away from home. Buying boots instead of sneakers. These are all classic cases of change.
Some are minor, some are major, but one thing they have in common is that in one way or another, the decisions made will lead you into a certain direction. And that is scary, because you never know, if it's gonna be for the better, or worse.

The past year has been extremely eventful for me personally, but especially for the little project my friends and I have. The band. You, who have been following us know about the major events, and I can tell you, it's been a tough ride.

Some of the decisions made were inevitable, comparable to jumping off a plane, without knowing where you'll land. It could be a soft haystack or a thorny bush. And I can tell you, some of the decisions we've made didn't have a soft landing, but after recovery, so far, it has always proven to be the right move.

How can I be so certain?

The joy and pride I feel within the band and the music we create these days, are more outspoken and clearer than it has been for a while. We are all rowing in the same direction, and though we're going against the tide, it feels as if our mutual dream is slowly gaining momentum. That's how I know.

So, even though changes can seem terrifying, I've at least learned, that it's the only way to grow.

Change comes with growing pains.

You lose some, but you'll gain so much more, if you embrace the opportunities for change presented to you.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar