søndag den 9. oktober 2011

Blog from Mattias

Read it after the cut or at dunesite.com
Always nice to read their blogs :)

Picture
Submitted by Matt on Sun, 2011-10-09 18:15
 
Let me state this right away: I fucking love summer and sun and hope that I one day can live in places with + 20 Celsius (that’s 68 Fahrenheit) throughout the year, but at the same time there’s something about the cold season, which is pretty long in Northern Europe, that really turns me on.

Maybe it’s because the cold is a great excuse for doing what I love the most, which is having a cosy time indoors with a book/movie/friends, you name it. Just relaxing, drinking coffee and listening to music, while doing what I have to do. It gives me a high level of satisfaction. Plus, when it’s cold outside, I don’t feel like I HAVE to get out and enjoy the sun while it’s there.

What I don’t like about the cold though is…. the cold. Going outside and sliding around in the snow while the freezing feeling creeps all the way into your spine!? Brrrr.....
But I think that’s a small price to pay for all the good times the fall and winter has given me.
When I was a kid I loved lying in front of the fireplace (like a dog!) my father always started up to save on electricity.

Today, I don’t have a fireplace, but still save on electricity so I wrap myself in blankets and drink a lot of warm beverages. Works just as well.

Happy cold everybody!
-Matt

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar