tirsdag den 8. maj 2012

Ole's messy mixtape

See Ole's mixtape after the cut or at dunesite.com :)


A month past and I am sharing my favorite tracks yet again. I hope some of you out there like some of the posts and make sure you go “like” their Facebook pages and buy their records. If not, I hope you save a little spot in your heart for the music you like. In the end music is an art form with no price tag. Music let's you travel places you thought you'd never see – independent of record sales and how many likes the band has – and most importantly: Music connects! Here is this weeks 5 ways for me to connect with you, and a way for you to travel where I've been quite a few times this past month...

Asbjørn – Father Figure

I don't know much about him, what I do know is that he is young but more importantly: I am absolutely in love with his record “Sunken Ships”, and especially the closing track Father Figure.

Taragana Pyjarama – Ocean

Also a dane. Also Incredible. Bound for greatness. It's four to the floor with a major twist. Here you can dance, fall in love and cry – all at the same time!

David Lindley – Mercury Blues

This is a live performance, but the recorded track is beyond cool. If there has ever been anyone who could master a steel guitar it's David Lindley!

Azealia Banks – Fuck Up The Fun

I love girls with a dirty mouth, and this little sweet thing is beyond dirty. This track is produced by Diplo, and that combination is pretty outstanding if you ask me.

Beastie Boys – Intergalactic

Enough said – rest in peace Adam Yauch!

 As always... Enjoy and take care 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar