lørdag den 25. juni 2011

New blog from Ole

Guess what :D There's a new blog at dunesite.com :)

It's from Ole and i totally agree with him! It's so stupid! Im sure you're confused now, so go read it...!

You can also read it here after the cut ;)



Today's blog wont be especially long, simply cause I am in a hurry to get out the door.
Tomorrow, we're playing Haderslev and the bus leaves tonight.
So I got to pack my bags, check that I have got everything - including my passport.
"Your passport?", some might ask.
As most of you know, we have an awesome European Union, which allows us to travel and cross European borders without a passport.
Unfortunately, that has now changed in Denmark.
As the only nation in all of Europe, the Danish government has decided to reestablish the border control.
I can not stress enough how stupid, ignorant and xenophobic I think that is. And for what?
I don't really get the reasons, and to be quite frank, I don't give a flying rats ass!
Isn't the goal to try to become closer as Europeans and as peoples of the world? Embracing new cultures and acknowledging the fact that our lives will only be richer, once we tear down all these walls?
Instead, we build new ones.

Passport found on my way to Haderslev can't wait to play see you guys there tomorrow!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar