tirsdag den 13. december 2011

Matt's magic monday :)

Monday-blog from Matt :)

Read it after the cut!



/dunesite.com

Picture
Submitted by Matt on Mon, 2011-12-12 23:00
 
Matt’s Magic Monday II
Date: 12.12.2011


My blog for today is really simple, but you will thank me (for the thing at the end)!
Here’s a little update on what we are doing at the moment:
We’re in the rehearsal room with Hellborn playing all the songs that we made on a computer as a real band.
It’s a pretty exciting process and amazing to hear how the songs come alive when we’re playing them together.

Most of the time I’m busy filming stuff so you’ll get to watch the process some time in the future.
I’m so looking forward to play all these new tracks for you live. Being off the road can be nice and I love to really focus on creating new tracks, but we’ve been on it for just a little over 3 years now (the oldest song being from the early summer of 2009) and I’m at a point now where I just want these songs to be heard by the world and to play them live, which is my favourite part.

BUT, now to the important stuff:
Yesterday I received an e-mail from Ole Bjórn with the following link. It’s perhaps the funniest thing I’ve seen and read for a looooong time.

Enjoy: http://retardo.dk/images.php?id=452
Btw. Merry Christmas and a happy new year! This is my last blog before the New Year so enjoy the last days of 2011 and see you (stronger than ever) in 2012.
- Matt

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar