mandag den 16. juli 2012

Streams from Dansylvania

I'm back again after my vacation.

Read Dannys blog after the cut or at dunesite.com. I really like this one!



Streams from Dansylvania

I guess sometimes playing in a band (at least our band) is like a rollercoaster ride, or actually a whole bunch of them. You never really know what the ride will be like. Maybe it will take off like a rocket, maybe it will be a smooth and easy ride or maybe it will be like one of those old rollercoasters from back in the days – a hard and bumpy ride.

I can honestly tell you guys and girls that we tried all of them and maybe even a couple more. But right now we are about to take a ride in a rollercoaster that we don’t know. A rollercoaster, that we don’t even see. We are standing in line just waiting to get on. We all know what that feels like; all excited, a bit scared, butterflies in your stomach and so much adrenaline running in your body that you are laughing and shaking at the same time - at least that is how I feel before a rollercoaster ride. I am kind of scared of those things. Just tried my first rollercoaster with loops last summer in Copenhagen. Anyway; of course what I am talking about is that we will soon release our third album.

It sucks standing in that line. Just want to get on that thing and hopefully have the ride of my life. I am sure there will be times when I am on the rollercoaster where it feels like I am flying, but also times where I think I am going to die. But isn’t that the whole point? Isn’t that exactly what makes rollercoasters so freaking awesome?

Who wants to come along for the ride?

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar